Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can you do your makeup in 5 minutes?

Can you do your makeup in 5 minutes?...I can! There has been this tag on youtube for a while now challenging makeup gurus to do their makeup from start to finish in 5 minutes! yes I said 5!!! I though it was impossible to do but today as I was running late and had to leave the house in 10 min. I decided that it was the best time to try this out. I was very skeptical because I usually do my everyday makeup in 20 minutes. I wanted to challenge myself a little further and decided to do a pin up look. Yes winged liner and bold red lips! The process was a little messy and my eyebrows were a little un even but I think I did pretty good. See for yourself... I also have all the products I used in this video along with an after photo!


PRODUCTS

*Maybelline FIT ME foundation in #230

*Makeup for ever Full cover foundation #7

*Maybelline FIT ME pressed powder in #230

*Nars blush in "Outlaw"

*Mac Mineralized blush in "rhapsody in two"

*Mac Paint pot in "soft ochre"

*Mac pigment in "pink opal"

*Maybeline ultra liner in "black"

*Rimmel The max bold curves mascara

*Wet & wild Brow set in "brunette"

*Stila long wear liquid lip color in#01 "fiery"


BRUSHES

(all from the BORGHESE 10 piece brush set from costco)

*#100 powder kabuki brush

*#102 duo-fiber blending brush

*#101 angled contour brush

*#200 eyepowder fluff brush

*#204 angled eye/brow brush


I hope you guys give this challenge a go! I had a lot of fun but I have to admit it was very stressfull!










Till next time...

Makeupholicliz

No comments:

Post a Comment